Renew your Tester Card
Learn how to renew your Tester Card
To renew you need to:
- Hold a CPCS Full Tester Card which is within 12 months of expiry date
- Hold valid in date First Aid certificate
- Hold a current Managing and Co-ordinating Plant course certificate
- Pass the Manager & Professionals (MAP) CITB health, safety and environment (HS&E) test
- achieve the current CPCS Tester CPD course
Completion of form F3/3 Application to Renew a Full CPCS Tester Card, with copies of required certificates and payment of £25. This is a non-refundable fee for the service of processing the application.
A Black Full Tester Card will be issued for five years. Further information on How to Renew your Tester card is available in the Scheme Booklet for Testers.