Upgrade to a Full CPCS Tester Card
A Full Tester Card will be issued for five years.
To upgrade you need to:
- Hold a CPCS Provisional Tester Card which is within 12 months of the expiry date
- Hold a valid in date First Aid certificate
- Pass the Manager & Professionals (MAP) CITB health, safety and environment (HS&E) test
- Achieve the appropriate role-based competence qualification.
- Completion of form F3/2 Application to Upgrade to a Full CPCS Tester Card with copies of required certificates and payment of £28. This is a non-refundable fee for the service of processing the application
Hold one of the following Health & Safety Qualifications:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate within 5 years
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate with IOSH Membership (Tech IOSH Level Membership as a minimum) if older than 5 years
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Managing and Co-ordination Plant (MCP) with Refresher where applicable
- ISOH Managing Safely (within 5 years)
- Level 5 or 6 H&S Qualification accompanied with an in date CSCS card stating the following occupation routes:
- Construction Health and Safety Manager (with Minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
- Construction Health and Safety Senior Manager (with Minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
A Full Tester Card will be issued for five years. Further information on How to Upgrade your Tester card can be found in the Scheme Booklet for Testers.