Upgrade to a Full CPCS Tester Card
A Full Tester Card will be issued for five years.
To upgrade you need to:
- Hold a CPCS Provisional Tester Card which is within 12 months of the expiry date
- Hold a current Managing and Coordinating Plant certificate
- Hold a valid in date First Aid certificate
- Pass the Manager & Professionals (MAP) CITB health, safety and environment (HS&E) test
- Achieve the appropriate role-based competence qualification.
- Completion of form F3/2 Application to Upgrade to a Full CPCS Tester Card with copies of required certificates and payment of £28. This is a non-refundable fee for the service of processing the application
A Full Tester Card will be issued for five years. Further information on How to Upgrade your Tester card can be found in the Scheme Booklet for Testers.