Renew your CPCS Tester Card
Learn how to renew your Tester Card
To renew you need to:
- Hold a CPCS Full Tester Card which is within 12 months of expiry date
- Hold valid in date First Aid certificate
- Hold one of the following Health & Safety Qualifications
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate within 5years
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate with IOSH Membership (Tech IOSH Level Membership as a minimum) if older than 5years
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Managing and Co-ordinating Plant (MCP) with Refresher were applicable
- IOSH Managing Safely (within 5years)
- Level 5 or 6 H&S Qualification accompanied with an in date CSCS card stating the following occupation routes:
- Construction Health and Safety Manager (with Minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
- Construction Health and Safety Senior Manager (with Minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
- Achieve the current CPCS Tester CPD course. Please note we are currently reviewing the CPCS Tester CPD Course to enable Tester to renew by submitting their own CPD evidence. To be updated of any changes please register for our newsletter.
Complete the online Renew Tester Card Application Form for the 2 year renewal card and payment of £15. This is a non-refundable fee for the service of processing the application.
A Black Full Tester Card will be issued for five years. Further information on How to Renew your Tester card is available in the Scheme Booklet for Testers.