Additional 2 Year Card
Find out how to get an additional 2 year card.
For an additional 2 Year card, you must:
- Hold an expired trained operator card by more than 12 months
- Hold a valid CITB health, safety and environment test within the last 2 years
- Achieve the CPCS theory test (within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test)
- Achieve the CPCS practical test (within six months of the CPCS theory test and within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test)
- Both CPCS theory and practical tests are delivered by an accredited CPCS test centre.
- Be registered for the VQ.
Once all these elements have been achieved, the CPCS test centre will request the CPCS Additional 2 year Red Trained Operator card on your behalf.